Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for building sales pipeline and achieving sales quota.
- Generate leads with the support of SDRs by running outbound campaigns on prospects as per Mesh's ICP.
- Develop and execute a multi-channel outbound lead-generation strategy leveraging emails, LinkedIn, phone, and video.
- Qualify conversations to leads and manage relationships from conversation to closure.
- Conduct listening as well as discovery conversations with prospects to understand their vision, use-cases and requirements.
- Convert client requirements to a roadmap and align client stakeholders and Mesh customer success team to drive to implementation.
- Actively manage and nurture Mesh's prospects through a series of tactics/content.
- Design, develop, and deliver sales proposals and presentations on how Mesh can improve outcomes for clients.
- Maintains CRM, Playbooks, etc. to report sales activity and customer information with the support of SDRs.
- Upskill oneself on key challenges and trends in the human capital space with a focus on OKRs, continuous performance management and HR technology.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience as Account Executive or Sales Development/Business Development Representative at any technical product/SaaS company is a big plus!
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to manage a team and balance with individual contribution
- Consultative attitude and approach to selling and be able to nurture relationships with current and future prospects
- Self-learner and self-starter, as would be expected to pick up process, domain and growth challenges
- First-principles thinking with an ability to see below the surface and answer the 'why'
- Basic understanding of the SaaS industry & business model, outbound campaigns, cold calling and account management
Life @Mesh :
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Remote hybrid culture
- Learning Budgets: We love to support our employees growth
- Competitive Compensation and Healthcare
- Employee friendly ESOPs
- Unlimited time-off
Why join Mesh ?
- We are in a hyper-growth phase, with an energetic workplace with the right leadership
- The people management space is taking off and there is no better time to join us & disrupt it
Press Coverage :
A sneak-peak into the opportunity :
HR tech over the last two years has gotten pretty hot with multiple startups becoming Unicorns. The onset of 2021 after the pandemic and the continuity of the remote hybrid workspace led to 'the great resignation' where millions of people across the globe reigned, leaving managers anxious to hold on to their employees. Here an opportunity arose to combine HR (a boring space that needed modernization) and AI based latest technology to turn 'the great resignation' into 'the great retention', a time when leaders focus on leveraging technology like mesh that increases visibility, performance and engagement to retain top talent. By 2030 ,Mesh targets to make at least 10Mn Millennial and Gen Z employees reach their full potential at work place.