We’re in a highly competitive space, with well-established players. And if that sounds daunting to you, then probably there’s a mismatch. Because what’s exciting about it is to build challenging value propositions where things such as thought leadership and building narratives aren’t just words. We will be relying on you to not just strategise but also execute on the said strategies.
To succeed in this role, the three things you need to be really good at are,
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create quarterly content marketing plans to achieve organizational objectives as well as maintain editorial calendars to provide visibility, ensuring that the deadlines are met
- Produce contextual, clean and grammatically correct content collaterals including (but not limited to) articles, ebooks, case studies, presentations, email copies, video scripts, etc.
- Ensure every piece of content that you work on is SEO optimised. And that isn’t limited to sprinkling keywords only
- Take care of the entire content distribution. This would include not just planting content at different avenues but also periodic reach-outs to external resources for backlinks, testimonials and comments
- Championing to the organization the best practices of Content Marketing as well as testing of new formats, channels and strategies.
- You should be able to quantify/ measure your work
- Someone with 2-4 years of experience in Content Marketing roles
- A persuasive writer and an effective communicator who can clearly get their message across without sounding verbose or cliched
- Content Marketing without SEO is just Content and not really Marketing. Hence, you need to have more than just a basic idea of SEO coupled with a lot of interest in it
- Good understanding of CMS, email marketing and analytics tools
- Concrete ideas on how the different content formats work and are best structured
- We’re a small team so you should be able to work collaboratively with everyone coupled with strong prioritization skills (you’ll need this)