Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design and build reusable front-end components to build pixel-perfect web applications.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Help out in building the core front-end infrastructure, design systems and libraries.
- Translation of designs and wireframes into high quality code. Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders and product managers.
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering Leads to implement features following best design principles and patterns.
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle – plan, design, implement, review, test, deploy, and document.
- Be a key performer in a high-performance product engineering team.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in software development with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Should have worked with API-driven dynamic web apps.
- Should have a good understanding of the React JS ecosystem.
- Should have worked with dynamic platforms and have experience with integrating backend APIs and optimizing browser load time on ReactJS.
- Knowledge about material-ui, styled-components, DraftJS, react-joyride is a plus.
- Nice to have: MERN, Redux, Material UI, and StoryBookAPI
Why join Mesh ?
- We are in a hyper-growth phase, with an energetic workplace with the right leadership
- The people management space is taking off and there is no better time to join us & disrupt it
Press Coverage :
A sneak-peak into the opportunity :
HR tech over the last two years has gotten pretty hot with multiple startups becoming Unicorns. The onset of 2021 after the pandemic and the continuity of the remote hybrid workspace led to 'the great resignation' where millions of people across the globe reigned, leaving managers anxious to hold on to their employees. Here an opportunity arose to combine HR (a boring space that needed modernization) and AI based latest technology to turn 'the great resignation' into 'the great retention', a time when leaders focus on leveraging technology like mesh that increases visibility, performance and engagement to retain top talent. By 2030 ,Mesh targets to make at least 10Mn Millennial and Gen Z employees reach their full potential at work place.