What you'll do -Responsibilities :
- Create and execute testing plans, protocols and data preparation.
- Build and maintain a Quality standard framework for the Global Support team
- Develop Technical and procedural understanding of Mesh Product
- Coach and mentor engineers on best practices, conduct quality sessions for new-hires and existing team members, ensure to deliver constructive feedback to support and make overall improvements in elevating the customer experience
- Document feedback within the Support Quality tool and score/rate the feedback
- Work closely with the team, leads, and Support Management to create a closed feedback loop on the effectiveness of learning materials
- Participates in customer and engineer listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions with Leads and Managers
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management review.
- Minimum 4 - 7 years of experience in SDLC ,STLC and app automation.
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in creating automation & manual test scripts.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Good hands-on experience of API testing, web and app testing.
- Strong experience in creating test automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience in Regression testing, Smoke Test, Stress Test, Functional Test, Integration Test, System test, Load Test.
- Previous experience in small teams or startups is a strong plus.
- Experience with cloud-based services, AWS a plus
- Experience in automation testing in Selenium would be plus.
Skills:- Software Testing (QA), Automation, Test Automation (QA), Selenium and Selenium Web driver
Life @Mesh :
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Remote hybrid culture
- Learning Budgets: We love to support our employees growth
- Competitive Compensation and Healthcare
- Employee friendly ESOPs
- Unlimited time-off
Why join Mesh ?
- We are in a hyper-growth phase, with an energetic workplace with the right leadership
- The people management space is taking off and there is no better time to join us & disrupt it
Press Coverage :
A sneak-peak into the opportunity :
HR tech over the last two years has gotten pretty hot with multiple startups becoming Unicorns. The onset of 2021 after the pandemic and the continuity of the remote hybrid workspace led to 'the great resignation' where millions of people across the globe reigned, leaving managers anxious to hold on to their employees. Here an opportunity arose to combine HR (a boring space that needed modernization) and AI based latest technology to turn 'the great resignation' into 'the great retention', a time when leaders focus on leveraging technology like mesh that increases visibility, performance and engagement to retain top talent. By 2030 ,Mesh targets to make at least 10Mn Millennial and Gen Z employees reach their full potential at work place.