Roles & Responsibilities
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads.
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, emails, LinkedIn and other social mediums with the aim of qualifying leads.
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Sales Executive into a guru ahead of their calls.
- Diligently update our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting.
- Shadow your dedicated Account Executive in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for the next role on the sales team.
- 1-3 years experience in similar roles; Experience as an SDR at any technical product company is a big plus!
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience.
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound reach - outs every day.
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects.
- Comfortable working in the US timezone
Life @Mesh :
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Remote hybrid culture
- Learning Budgets: We love to support our employees growth
- Competitive Compensation and Healthcare
- Employee friendly ESOPs
- Unlimited time-off
Why join Mesh ?
- We are in a hyper-growth phase, with an energetic workplace with the right leadership
- The people management space is taking off and there is no better time to join us & disrupt it
Press Coverage :
A sneak-peak into the opportunity :
HR tech over the last two years has gotten pretty hot with multiple startups becoming Unicorns. The onset of 2021 after the pandemic and the continuity of the remote hybrid workspace led to 'the great resignation' where millions of people across the globe reigned, leaving managers anxious to hold on to their employees. Here an opportunity arose to combine HR (a boring space that needed modernization) and AI based latest technology to turn 'the great resignation' into 'the great retention', a time when leaders focus on leveraging technology like mesh that increases visibility, performance and engagement to retain top talent. By 2030 ,Mesh targets to make at least 10Mn Millennial and Gen Z employees reach their full potential at work place.