Roles & Responsibilities :
- Complete ownership of the components that one works on - starting from architecture design to monitoring metrics post deployment.
- Working closely with the founders and setting up Mesh for success by building & owning the backbone of the company - our platform.
- Strong bias for action with a problem solving mindset. Meeting current requirements or resolving issues while keeping bigger picture in mind.
- Thinking big while designing components. Keeping in mind that if we build our current version for x users, it will be 10x within a year & 100x within 1.5 years.
- Continuous learning for oneself as well as aiding your peers. Experimenting with newer solutions to keep one ahead of the curve.
- Leading by example and always placing the team over oneself. Ensuring that one unblocks others and shows technical leadership.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by following good engineering practices and habits.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar fields
- 3+ years of hands on experience in software development with excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience on building highly-available, scalable systems
- Expertise in Java with data structures, algorithms, spring, hibernate skills
- Knowledge of NoSQL, MongoDB, caching data stores, queuing and search
- Proficiency in computer science fundamentals: Object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Good with the design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications
- Nice to have: Cassandra, Kafka, Aerospike development experience with highly scalable and performant software systems
Life @Mesh :
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Remote hybrid culture
- Learning Budgets: We love to support our employees growth
- Competitive Compensation and Healthcare
- Employee friendly ESOPs
- Unlimited time-off
Why join Mesh?
- We are in a hyper-growth phase, with an energetic workplace with the right leadership
- The people management space is taking off and there is no better time to join us & disrupt it
Press Coverage :
A sneak-peak into the opportunity :
HR tech over the last two years has gotten pretty hot with multiple startups becoming Unicorns. The onset of 2021 after the pandemic and the continuity of the remote hybrid workspace led to 'the great resignation' where millions of people across the globe reigned, leaving managers anxious to hold on to their employees. Here an opportunity arose to combine HR (a boring space that needed modernization) and AI based latest technology to turn 'the great resignation' into 'the great retention', a time when leaders focus on leveraging technology like mesh that increases visibility, performance and engagement to retain top talent. By 2030 ,Mesh targets to make at least 10Mn Millennial and Gen Z employees reach their full potential at work place.