Roles & Responsibilities :
- Undertake consumer research to identify their needs and current friction points and come up with analysis or consumer understanding backed ideas to unlock growth.
- Develop an understanding of our user personas through one-on-one customer interactions and secondary research to fuel all our product development activity.
- Work closely with the founders and set the vision for the product.
- Do what it takes to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly.
- Define metrics, reaching alignment across business, product and engineering team members and stakeholders, and of course "rockstar" execution.
- Engage closely with UX, Sales and Engineering teams to drive the product or feature growth.
- End-to-end ownership of the driving product adoption and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years of experience in building and taking software products to market as a Product Manager.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, end-to-end ownership of the product and work across stakeholders to achieve the desired objectives for the product
- Ability to assess user needs and competition and factor them into product development.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and ability to evangelize the product or feature.
- Strong data analytics and ability to setup experiments and testing hypothesis.
- Effective prioritization framework to focus on the right features and capability to ship.
- We are looking for curious and creative problem solvers who are highly collaborative, love to tackle the hard problems and drive business growth.
- Our ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial product manager with proven success in working with high growth B2C/B2B products and driving GTM strategies.
Life @Mesh :
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Remote hybrid culture
- Learning Budgets: We love to support our employees growth
- Competitive Compensation and Healthcare
- Employee friendly ESOPs
- Unlimited time-off
Why join Mesh ?
- We are in a hyper-growth phase, with an energetic workplace with the right leadership
- The people management space is taking off and there is no better time to join us & disrupt it
Press Coverage :
A sneak-peak into the opportunity :
HR tech over the last two years has gotten pretty hot with multiple startups becoming Unicorns. The onset of 2021 after the pandemic and the continuity of the remote hybrid workspace led to 'the great resignation' where millions of people across the globe reigned, leaving managers anxious to hold on to their employees. Here an opportunity arose to combine HR (a boring space that needed modernization) and AI based latest technology to turn 'the great resignation' into 'the great retention', a time when leaders focus on leveraging technology like mesh that increases visibility, performance and engagement to retain top talent. By 2030 ,Mesh targets to make at least 10Mn Millennial and Gen Z employees reach their full potential at work place.