Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead design projects across the product portfolio and multiple product launches. Set the vision for the user experience and manage collaboration with stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Understand business requirements and effectively explain how design solutions align with strategy.
- Represent the UX team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- Work with the organization to inform and improve design processes.
- Grow the Mesh design system, and ensure all features align with it.
- Collaborate with UX Research to evaluate the effectiveness of designs through reviews, walkthroughs, usability tests, and other techniques.
Required Qualifications :
- Comprehensive understanding of applying user-centered design methodologies and research to solve complex business problems.
- 2+ years of experience designing engaging products and user experiences in a dynamic, fast-paced software development context.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop or other tools for producing and testing designs.
- Ability to work in a collaborative design environment; to be critiqued and to critique.
- Superior listening, communication, and critical thinking skills.
Life @Mesh :
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Remote hybrid culture
- Learning Budgets: We love to support our employees growth
- Competitive Compensation and Healthcare
- Employee friendly ESOPs
- Unlimited time-off
Why join Mesh ?
- We are in a hyper-growth phase, with an energetic workplace with the right leadership
- The people management space is taking off and there is no better time to join us & disrupt it
Press Coverage :
A sneak-peak into the opportunity :
HR tech over the last two years has gotten pretty hot with multiple startups becoming Unicorns. The onset of 2021 after the pandemic and the continuity of the remote hybrid workspace led to 'the great resignation' where millions of people across the globe reigned, leaving managers anxious to hold on to their employees. Here an opportunity arose to combine HR (a boring space that needed modernization) and AI based latest technology to turn 'the great resignation' into 'the great retention', a time when leaders focus on leveraging technology like mesh that increases visibility, performance and engagement to retain top talent. By 2030 ,Mesh targets to make at least 10Mn Millennial and Gen Z employees reach their full potential at work place.