Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead design projects across the product portfolio and multiple product launches. Set the vision for the user experience and manage collaboration with stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Understand business requirements and effectively explain how design solutions align with strategy.
- Represent the UX team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- Work with the organization to inform and improve design processes.
- Grow the Mesh design system, and ensure all features align with it.
- Collaborate with UX Research to evaluate the effectiveness of designs through reviews, walkthroughs, usability tests, and other techniques.
- Comprehensive understanding of applying user-centered design methodologies and research to solve complex business problems.
- 4+ years of experience designing engaging products and user experiences in a dynamic, fast-paced software development context.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop or other tools for producing and testing designs.
- Ability to work in a collaborative design environment; to be critiqued and to critique.
- Superior listening, communication, and critical thinking skills.