In this role, you will be responsible for owning all social media content for the brand! You will determine what the Mesh brand communicates across platforms – all the way from strategizing our content calendar to executing our posts. You will ensure that our social media communication aligns with our business vision at all times, and be responsible for organic growth of our social community. Apart from the hygiene, you’ll also take the lead on planning short and long term digital campaigns. It’ll be a bit of content, a lot of social media management, analyzing what worked and doing more of it, and ensuring that the brand stays relevant and refreshed across all platforms.
- Owning end-to-end communication for the brand across Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
- Staying updated with content formats, trends and platform specific requirements
- Planning & executing a holistic content strategy across social media platforms
- Working closely with designers to bring the content to life, aligned with brand guidelines
- Tracking relevant metrics to gauge performance, and meeting organic growth targets
- Help with copy and creatives for social ads
- You’d also be required to take up the responsibility of keeping our People Leaders Slack community up and running. This would include creating engagement strategies for the community, posting regular content, ensuring conversations are brewing in the community, etc.
- Ensure proper exposure is being attributed to the community so as to continue to grow its membership.
Skills & Competencies
- Great copy & content skills, to be able to create relatable and authentic content. Being punny or funny is a distinct advantage.
- Basic design skills to ensure that aesthetics are always top notch!
- Active personal social media presence across platforms to gauge and use each platform to its best
- Multitasking! You may need to use Canva to the rescue, and make quick edits, along with managing influencers and riding the latest trends
- Extensive experience in managing social media at a consumer brand or at an agency
- Prior experience with audience building either for communities or social would make you stand out