Would be responsible for multiple things - product concept to the product launch to the product growth - to ensure that we have a bigger impact on the customer's life. You need to exhibit high collaboration within your squad of people consisting of the core team and others, working towards to achieve the same goal. In this role, you will report to the Founder/CEO and will work closely with the leadership team. You will also be managing APMs & PMs, while further building out the entire product organization. You will be driving the product strategy globally.
Preferred qualifications :
- Have 8+ years of experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in B2B environment or a fast-paced global B2C company
- BTech/MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
- Experience in building & leading high performance teams
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced & evolving environment
- Have high sense of ownership & accountability
Key responsibilities :
- Product Roadmap: Work with the CEO and other key executives to ensure a robust product vision & road map is set & adhered to. Should be able to prioritize opportunities.
- Problem Solving: Should be able to break down and solve complex problems. Identify an optimal solution & pick the best engineering approach to resolve that in the shortest possible time with a structured and disciplined thought process.
- Customer Empathy: Abstracting unique insights by conversing with customers and resolving their major workflow challenges through the product.
- Design Sense: Making sure that the product speaks for itself. Product leader would be working very closely with the designers on getting intuitive design flows ready.
- Data-driven: Slicing & dicing the user data to gain valuable insights to tackle unique strategic tactical decisions in the upcoming feature/product.
- Effective Communication: Should be an excellent communicator to drive discussions with cross-functional teams across internal & external stakeholders.
- Team Building: Recruit experienced product managers who have overseen multiple stages of the lifecycle of high use products. And empower PMs in their organization to work effectively and get things done.
Life @Mesh :
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Remote hybrid culture
- Learning Budgets: We love to support our employees growth
- Competitive Compensation and Healthcare
- Employee friendly ESOPs
- Unlimited time-off
Why join Mesh ?
- We are in a hyper-growth phase, with an energetic workplace with the right leadership
- The people management space is taking off and there is no better time to join us & disrupt it
Press Coverage :
A sneak-peak into the opportunity :
HR tech over the last two years has gotten pretty hot with multiple startups becoming Unicorns. The onset of 2021 after the pandemic and the continuity of the remote hybrid workspace led to 'the great resignation' where millions of people across the globe reigned, leaving managers anxious to hold on to their employees. Here an opportunity arose to combine HR (a boring space that needed modernization) and AI based latest technology to turn 'the great resignation' into 'the great retention', a time when leaders focus on leveraging technology like mesh that increases visibility, performance and engagement to retain top talent. By 2030 ,Mesh targets to make at least 10Mn Millennial and Gen Z employees reach their full potential at work place.